November 3, 2010

It's been a while

It's okay guys, you can wipe that look of concern from your face. I am, in fact, alive and well! I wish there was a fabulous reason (winning the lottery) or explanation (impromptu sabbatical for the past 8 months) for my extended leave of absence, but the truth of the matter is I was feeling less than creative and 1 month turned into 3 and now I’ve been out of the game for a while.

But I’m back! I’ve decided to join the ranks of Kendi’s 30for30 Army. So enjoy the ride. I’ll be back this weekend with a post of my 30 items and then Monday the war remixing begins!

In the mean time, here's an overview of what I've been wearing.

1

2

3

Stay tuned!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love your style! It's so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your different hair styles! I really really like that red sweater, red is my favorite color. I'm a new follower of your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow Kinsey!

    ReplyDelete