January 25, 2011

Seeing Stripes


IMG_1156
{Top: Forever 21, Blazer: Gap, Skirt: J Crew, Necklace: LOFT, Shoes: Target}


Breton Stripes



You may {at least I'm hoping you will} be seeing lots of stripes today. I actually wore this on snowmageddon Thursday, but hey, I'm posting it today and that's what matters. As a part of our new project, Everybody, Everywear, Linda and I declared today Breton Stripe day {of course all stripes are accepted}. And by declaring, I mean we decided we would be wearing stripes and hoped our friends would do the same. If you aren’t wearing stripes today that’s okay, I forgive you. But there’s always tomorrow {hint hint}.


Speaking of stripes – don’t you just love them? I suppose my love is part hereditary {my mom is a stripe fanatic} and part the aspirational French girl in me {c'est vrai}. My plan was to hand out croissants to all my co-stripe conspirators but the bakery couldn’t ensure they would be fresh after 24 hours. Hope you guys are okay with high fives? HIGH FIVE! HIGH FIVE! YOU OVER THERE, HIGH FIVE!


If you aren’t tired of seeing stripes head over to Everybody, Everywear to check out what’s been posted. And if you’re feeling so inclined add yours to the mix. Merci.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. One thing I noticed that helps pull everything together is your hair. I totally could not rock a poney tail and look good. My hair is far to long that it makes me feel like its mullet like thus "I rock" beauty pagent curls. Got to do what you got to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, thanks for your awesome comment! I beat you to the punch b/c I added you a couple of weeks ago. Best decision- I love your work looks! :)

    ReplyDelete