July 29, 2011

Fair Warning


21/30
{Top & Belt: Limited, Skirt: LOFT, Necklace: Banana Republic,Bracelets: H&M, Shoes: Alfani}

21/30

21/30

21/30

21/30

21/30

Maybe you’re thinking, Liz what’s this shirt? Is it in your remix? My answer is, unfortunately yes. I’ve hit the 20+ outfit mark and I am just now finally wearing this shirt. I try to embrace red, I really do, but honestly I just think it’s not meant to be. Red shoes, great! Red lips, sure why not? But red tops, I am not really sold on it. I couldn’t even begin to tell you how I feel about red pants because, well, I've never gone there.

But I’m sucking it up {finally} here on outfit 21. Welcome to the party red shirt. And oh just for fair warning, you’ll probably be seeing a lot of this guy from here on out considering most of my remaining outfit ideas involve this top. Man, pay back is brutal.

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. absolutely chic!!! have a great week-end!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this outfit is great. In fact, I think it's a little weird that having never met and not being in the same city at all, we are almost wearing the same outfit! 

    I've found my red top was a great way to easing into a red pencil skirt, which for some reason gets the males in my office to take me more seriously? Go figure. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same way about red, when my hair is dark is really the only time I feel kinda ok with it! you look great in it though!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are channeling the red today.  I love it (esp the bright happy cherry color) but I feel like it took me awhile to embrace it to.  I think prolly b/c it's one of those colors that always looks stunning on super dark brunettes, so us dark blondes wonder if we can pull it off.  You can, though.  You do.  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to embrace Red, if you are going to embrace Jay Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on this one.  I don't know what it is, but I don't really do red shirts.  I do red shoes, red lips, red skirts, red accessories, but NOT RED SHIRTS!  I am looking for red skinny jean for fall though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing red tops! But I just love wearing red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually think the red looks great on you! Adorable skirt, too. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so chic!

    have a beautiful day and if you have some time you can visit my blog too:)

    kiss from prague

    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the red looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit. I'm partial to red and black paired together because they're my alma mater colors :)

    ReplyDelete