February 6, 2012

Hello from California

2/3/12 4
{Top: Anthropologie, Cardigan: J Crew, Pants: Ann Taylor, Scarf: Gift, Shoes: Alfani}

2/3/12 2

2/3/12 1

2/3/12 3

While it's been unseasonably warm in Ohio, nothing really beats the weather here in California over the past few days. After a bit of work on Friday, I trekked down to the beach and snapped a few photos. Something about actually being a tourist made the fact that I was taking photos of myself with a tripod a little less awkward than usual.


Speaking of photos, I've been fiddling around with shooting in manual. This week I started a online photography class with BellaPop. Not only do I know what the knobs and buttons control on my camera now - I actually have a faint idea of what settings to use. Here's a glimpse at few California scenic shots from the weekend.

IMG_2113

Beach and Tennis Club 1

Beach and Tennis Club 2

Pacific 1

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment