May 8, 2012

It's a big blue watery road

5/7/12 3

looktab_dark

Top: H&M • Blazer: Gap • Pants: Ann Taylor • Necklace: NY&Co. • Shoes: Target

5/7/12 4

5/7/12 1

5/7/12 2

This is my take for the nautical theme happening today over at EBEW. I intended to plan an outfit on Sunday night, but TV watching and magazine reading got in the way. Thankfully Pinterest came to the rescue. After a quick “nautical” search I had quite a few ideas to try. Actually I may have had too many - by the time I headed out the door I tried nearly 10 different nautical outfits. But hey, I’d rather have too many options and none at all.

Even though it took a few trials before I ended up with this outfit, I’m happy with the way it turned out. And now the next time I go the nautical route, I’ll have EBEW to go for inspiration.

Natilcal: EBEW

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment