May 17, 2012

Loner

5/17/12

looktab_dark
Dress: Jason Wu for Target • Necklace: LOFT • Bracelet: c/o Kristin HassanShoes: Bandolino

5/17/12 1

5/17/12 2

Right after I took these photos, I realized it was a bit too cool for bare shoulders. A quick stop at the apartment and now I'm much warmer thanks to my new red blazer. You know, just thought you should know :)

I'm finally getting around to wearing this dress. Dress hoarding habit revears its ugly head once again. After 3 months, I figured it was about time to break it out. Maybe "break it out" isn't the right way to say it. It was more like perfect closet placement. After a night full of school and school work, I was running a bit late {snooze you get me everytime} this morning and this dress happened to be the lone item on my bedroom door hook. No need to go hunting for an outfit when you have an unworn dress right in front of you.

If only I had the time to iron it. Next time dress, next time...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment