May 22, 2012

Work It!

Work It 1

It's time for another edition of Work It! Today's look centers around this metalic striped dolman top from Karen Kane. My stripes obession is well documented across the internet and this loose top is high on my list for outfit ideas. With summer right around the corner {and with that Ohio humidty} I'm already gavitating to flowly, comfortable tops. With that in mind, I took a stab at styling a structured outfit for the office and a more relaxed outfit for the weekend.

Work It 3

looktab_dark
Top & Skirt: c/o Karen KaneBlazerLimitedBelt: H&M • Shoes: Alfani

For work, I thought I'd play down the flowy-ness of the top by adding a fitted skirt and blazer. Since the shirt has a great metalic stripe, I added a few gold accessories to play it up.

Work It 2

looktab_dark
Top: c/o Karen KaneJeans & Scarf: J CrewWatch: Fossil • Shoes: Seychelles

When it came to the weekend {or weeknight as this happened to be} I thought I'd go for a comfortable and relaxed look. With my favorite loose fitting boyfriend jeans and a statement scarf - I was good to go!


Have a piece you’d like to see styled for work? Email me.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment