July 19, 2012

Lately


I haven’t taken a single outfit photo this week {what you saw yesterday was from last week}. No trips to the park, no lugging the tripod, and significantly less time playing around in Elements {minus today}. With my quick stint in summer school starting tomorrow, outfit photos are surely to be put on the backburner until the middle of next week.



And I’m okay with that.



Sometimes life happens and you don’t always have your camera {or all of your camera equipment}. But thankfully I do have instagram. Here's a quick look of my life the last few days.


3
*Reds game for my favorite player's Bobblehead night



1
*Death Cab for Cutie, Neon Trees, and Margot & the Nuclear So & So's just to name a few



2
*Local Stash Dash to benefit Cincinnati Free Store Foodbank

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment