August 23, 2012

Statement Piece

8/22/12 4

looktab_dark
Top & Pants: Ann TaylorSunglasses: Ray-Ban • Necklace: Bauble BarShoes: Me Too
8/22/12 3

8/22/12 1

8/22/12 2

Lo and behold the necklace - the necklace I have seemingly been on the search for since the beginning of time for 2 years. While it's not the Anthro original, it is best doppelganger I've seen.

In other news, I'm getting ready to head back to school for my 2nd {and hopefully final} year of my MBA program. Having the summer off has been amazing, but I'm looking forward to powering through the year and wrapping up my degree. Although the next 6 weeks of my life are looking dismal. If posting is sporadic, you more than likely can blame the 4 classes I decided to cram into half a semester. Sounded good at the time, but my social life is already guilt tripping me.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment