October 22, 2012

Looking Up

11IMG_1804

looktab_dark
Top: LOFTSkirt: LOFTWatch: Fossil • Shoes: Bandolino

11IMG_1811 

11IMG_1816 

11IMG_1822

Hey everyone, remember me? You know the girl who used to blog regularly but then got bogged down with school work and work trips? Well I survived finals and celebrated by splurging on this new outfit. To be honest it wasn't a complete splurge, I had been eying this skirt for a while and just hadn't had the time to shop {is that anyone else's worst nightmare?}.

While I do really enjoy school, it was nice to have a weekend to do things like shop, hang out with friends, and celebrate homecoming at my alma mater. Plus I have a non work trip planned to California later this week! I'd say things are looking up for this girl.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment