January 10, 2013

The Magic of a Final Sale

1/7/13

looktab_dark
Sweater: LOFT• Pants: Limited • Necklace: F21 • Sunglasses: Ray-BanBoots: Alfani

1/7/13 3

1/7/13 2

1/7/13 1

Way back when, you know 3 months ago, I was salivating over these printed pants from the Limited. I was at the height of my printed pants obsession {of which I may not have come down from but that's a question for another day} and these were just calling my name. My more practical sister convinced me the pants weren't absolutely needed and so I regretfully left them on the rack.

But then last weekend the pants magically re-appeared on the final sale rack. And what do you know, I scored these lovelies for a steal at $4.99! Even if I only wear them once {which I wont, they're awesome} I'll have gotten my money's worth.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment