April 9, 2013

80s

4/3/13 1

looktab_dark
  Top: Madewell • Pants: Limited • Necklace: Stella & Dot Jacket: Old NavyShoes: Madewell

4/3/13 3

4/3/13 2

I'm a feeling a bit 80s with the jean jacket and bold colored top today. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing -- but hey I wore it and now it's being blogged! Not that it's the jean jacket's fault or anything. I've honestly been on the hunt for a denim jacket for a few years so I was excited to find one at good price.

As a child of the 80s I have a love/hate relationship with 80s clothing. Or rather a love/hate relationship with how my mother choose to dress me in the 80s. Granted I did make a few bold sartorial choices of my own. I like to think I started the "nerd" glasses trend way back when. The proof is all in the photograph my friends.

Shades

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment