November 21, 2013

Teeny Bopper

11/21/13 1

11/21/13 3

11/21/13 5

11/21/13 4

11/21/13 2

looktab_dark
Dress: Madewell • Blazer: Limited • Scarf: Madewell • Boots: Clarks via Onlineshoes

So I'm still in a bit of JT coma from the concert on Saturday. Besides listening to his music on repeat {and getting a laugh from the Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru guy while blaring my tunes this morning}, I've been in a bit of youtube downward spiral. This is about to get embarrassing....but who cares. So yeah youtube, it's a dangerous place. First it was just a little Justin then went to a bit of *NSYNC and then I thought "wow I really miss JC" and then cycle repeated itself with a JC youtube wormhole. And just when I didn't think it could get much worse, I found an old dvd from Justin's first tour. Yep you guessed, I'm watching it right now. Which led me to think "hmmm, I wonder if there are other Justin/*NSYNC concerts on dvd?" {I know they are on VHS cause I have some in my parents' garage, shocking I know}. A few clicks later and I have 3 dvds headed my way from amazon. Looks like I know what I'll be doing over Thanksgiving! #stillateenybopperat29 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment