December 30, 2013

In Review...

Style in Review

I've been doing some sort of "year in review" post since college ... There are the old livejournal days with scary photo collages from college parties and really bad spelling/grammar {edit: I actually just spent 2 hours sidetracked reading said livejournal, oy to be 21 again...actually I may be content with turning 30 now} and then of course these recaps. You can check out the old recaps here.

Seeing as this little corner of the internet is style focused, I thought I'd share a snap shot of some of my favorite outfits. Clearly I'm still on a bit of a scarf kick, although blazers could give my scarf obsession a run for its money. I definitely think this year marked finding my style uniform. Sure I love skirts and dresses as much as the next girl, but I'm smitten with ankle pants. I've amassed quite the collection of black slim pants, but over the year I've added more colors and patterns to the mix.

Who knows maybe next year I'll find a new uniform? Either way, I'm looking forward to what the year brings. Thanks for reading along and Happy Holidays! See you in 2014!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment