December 3, 2013

Jungle Fever

11/27/13 2

11/27/13 1

11/27/13 4

11/27/13 3

looktab_dark
Shirt: Ann Taylor • Sweater: Banana Republic • PantsThe Limited • Jacket: F21 Shoes: J Crew Factory

This look is a combination of 2 things -- my twist on this pin and the need to finally sport this animal coat for the blog. After seeing a slew of animal print coats around the blogsphere, I figured it was about time to dust off this ole coat off. I picked it up 4 or 5 years ago {early in my animal print obsession days} and it's good for a few wears every winter. 

And while I loved every minute of my double animal print ensemble, I think my co-workers were a bit taken back. But they're catching on. One even noted "hey your coat matches your phone cover"... why yes, yes it does

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment