October 27, 2014

Graphic Tee 3 Ways: Flirty Tomboy

madewell champs elysees1

madewell champs elysees2

madewell champs elysees5

madewell champs elysees3

madewell champs elysees4

looktab_dark
Tee: Madewell • Dress: LOFT• Vest: TJ Max • Purse: Old Navy  Shoes: Madewell

Today's post is the first of 3 that will feature this Madewell Champs-Elysees tee. If you've been reading the blog for a while, it won't come as a surprise how much I love Madewell. The mix of feminine and tomboy styles fit my personal style like a glove. And the fact that I can find pieces for work and play just make the store all the more better in my book.

But let's talk about this tee. I've been slow to jump on the graphic tee bandwagon, but, being the francophile I am, this tee caught my eye. The vintage looking print + the super soft fabric had me seriously interested. The icing on the cake was seeing the 3 Madewell girls all sporting it in their own very distinct and stylish ways. Not only did I go home with a comfy graphic tee, I had a fun idea for the blog -- 1 Tee, 3 Ways.

Today's look is my take on a flirty tomboy style. I layered the tee over a simple black dress, tied it in the back to give it a top + skirt feel, and added my green utility vest to pull it together. Perfect for a surprisingly warm fall day. Go from brunch with friends to running errands without missing a stylish beat.

Next up -- Corporate Chic!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment