November 4, 2014

Boden On The Go

boden 2

boden 3

boden 5

boden 4

boden 1

looktab_dark
Active Wear: c/o Boden • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: New Balance

Today I'm partnering with Boden to share with you their new line of activewear! While it's mostly office style in these neck of the internet woods, I am excited to give Boden's new activewear a go. I usually keep it simple with active wear, but I am patterned girl at heart. And the touch of pattern from the hood detail to sides of the jacket and pants is such a fun and fashionable take on activewear. 

I know the jacket will come in handy as the weather starts to turn cool here in Ohio. It will be perfect for strolls in my neighborhood. And these pants I have a feeling they'll be a hit at my next spinning class. Enough personality to be worn separate or together -- sounds like a winning combo to me!  

Boden is offering 26 and Counting readers a 15% discount on their activewear. 
Use the promotional code YOGA when shopping the Boden website 


Pin It!

1 comment: