February 19, 2015

Long Layers

1IMG_3696

1IMG_3708

1IMG_3688

1IMG_3683

1IMG_3704

The Look
Top: Ann Taylor • PantsThe Limited • Bag: Rebcca Minkoff  Boots: Steve Madden

Outfit repeating has been a major theme for me lately. While I wish I had the time, creativity, and energy to put a different outfit together everyday, the truth is I'm often hitting snooze and grabbing tried and true favorites to get me through the day. This outfit is one of my recent go-tos. I have this tee in 3 colors so between switching up the color and scarf I feel slightly better about my constant repeating ways.

Not to mention, it's uber comfortable. The tee basically feels like pajamas and this vest, well, it might as well be a sleeveless blanket. It's something about the winter man. Give me pj-like outfits any day of the week. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment