April 16, 2015

In the Mood for Indigo

1IMG_8721

1IMG_8711

1IMG_8712

1IMG_8732

looktab_dark
ShirtJCrew • Blazer: The Limited • PantsThe Limited • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Madewell

This popover is well on its my to solving all my chambray problems.
Yes, I have a problem with chambray.

Namely that classic button downs just do not work on my body type.
Secondly, light chambray doesn't really work in my office.

But then this indigo popover made it's way into my life -- and well the rest is about to become history.
From work, to drinks, to brunch this little indigo number has seem a lot of mileage lately.
It's dark so it works well with black which I love!
And it's super light weight so it should work well into summer.

Here's to a glorious relationship! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment