August 20, 2015

Authentic Workwear

Frameri 2

Frameri 3

Frameri 4

Frameri 6

Frameri 1

looktab_dark
DressGap • Belt: JCrew Factory •  Purse: H&M Sunglasses: c/o Frameri  Shoes: JCrew Factory

It doesn't get more work wear than wrinkles from sitting at your desk all day.

I shared this look on instagram last week and a lot of you asked about this dress. Wrinkles aside, this Gap number is pretty fantastic. The cut is exactly what I look for in a dress and the color will transition perfectly into fall {I'm already imagining different blazer and boot combinations}. But for this first go around, I kept things simple. I love the simple neckline so I opted for a belt rather than my go to necklace or scarf.

But my favorite accessory has to be my new ruby red sunglasses from Frameri {check out my post on the showroom here}. It may be a little matchy-matchy for some, but I'm loving the red on red. Typically I gravitate towards tortoise frames, but this ruby color is filling a major color void in my collection. And if I ever get tired of the red {not likely to happen...}, no worry. I can just pop out my lens and snap them into any other frame in the Tidal collection. Yep, it's that easy.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment