August 31, 2015

Not So Usual Suspect

1IMG_9414

1IMG_9435

1IMG_9425

1IMG_9459

1IMG_9415

looktab_dark
Pants: The Limited • Top: Anthropologie •  Necklace: Stella & Dot  Shoes: Seychelles

I'm not one to wear chambray to the office. 

Maybe it's just me, but I usually feel a bit too casual. Damn you relax boyfriend styles! Now on the weekend, I'm all about some chambray -- but I've been making more of an effort lately to shop for items that work for the office and the weekend. This top is a perfect example. I've been wearing it non-stop since picking it up on March {it's funny how some items ended up on the blog immediately and others unintentionally slip through the cracks}. It worked for UK watch parties, dinner with friends, and now is on heavy rotation at the office. 

It's pretty much the perfect denim-meets-office-appropriate top. The structure and darker shade of blue work a bit better for my office environment. Maybe that's just a me thing. Either way, I've been wearing it on repeat and have no plans to slow down. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment