October 15, 2015

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

To kick off my stylist ventures with Stella & Dot, I'm hosting a online trunk show which started yesterday! I'm planning to knock out a few holiday gifts {wow, can't believe it's already time to start thinking about the holidays...} and thought I'd share the opportunity with you.

Liz - Online Trunk Show

If you're interested in picking up a few things for gifts {or even better for yourself} be sure to check it out. If you're a watch fanatic, be sure to check out the new Holiday Collection which launched last week. The watches feature interchangeable bevels -- so they'll coordinate with your gold or silver jewelry.

Here's what's on my wishlist:
Wishlist
Freya Necklace | Pearl Spike Ring | Artisan Stretch Bracelets | Eva Ear Jackets 

Happy Shopping!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment