March 21, 2016

Shawled

1IMG_2699

1IMG_2626

1IMG_2560

1IMG_2623

1IMG_2643

1IMG_2700

looktab_dark
VestAnthropologie • TopBR • Pants: The Limited Necklace: Stella & Dot • Shoes: JCrew Factory

Don't let the blooming flowers fool you, it's still a bit chilly here in Ohio.
But I am okay with that, for the time being.

And the time being is this sweatery perfection of a vest.
Was it really practical to buy another vest? A sweater vest at that?
In March? No, it wasn't.

But with a gift card burning a whole in my wallet, a birthday coupon about to expire, and my constant trying on {the Anthro girls know me now} it was a purchase I can live with.

While we might not have much time together, I'll make the most of it until fall.
Until, then it's time to start remixing this baby! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment