March 24, 2016

Thread Cincinnati x Homage Collab

Thread x Homage Collab

Thread x Homage Collab 3

Thread x Homage Collab 8

Thread x Homage Collab 4

Thread x Homage Collab 5

Thread x Homage Collab 6

Thread x Homage Collab 2

looktab_dark
Top: c/o Homage • JeansPaige • Shoes: Madewell • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

March Madness is one of my absolute favorite times of the year! I'm a tomboy at heart and grew playing all the sports, but I'm basketball girl at heart. Elementary school was littered with days when I wore my UC sweatshirt on repeat. When I outgrew it, I took my favorite piece of clothing and turned into a place for autographs.Yep, I was that girl standing in line for autographs.

Being a UC fan is in my roots. I'm a UK grad, I bleed blue, but something about UC basketball is nostalgic. I grew up going to games with my dad, we still do, it's our thing {along with horse racing but that's a topic for another blog post}. I remember when the Jordan uniforms where announced, the midnight madness when Dicky V went nuts over the student hitting the half court shot, and I'm still not over Kenyon Martin's knee injury. And now, at 30-something years old, I may even have a line about my all-time favorite UC player on my tinder profile....

So when I first heard of Homage, an Ohio based company, a few years ago and saw their eclectic sports clothing I was hooked. I may have out grown my 90s hoodie, but I've found a brand that fits my love of sports and fashion to a tee, literally.

I can't speak more highly of this brand, except to say I've amassed quite the collection.
With Homage around, I'll never struggle to dress for a sporting event. And my inner 5th grader who still wants a good hoodie? Homage has me covered there too.

Be sure to stop by fellow Thread Cincinnati ladies, Olivia and Katie, to see how they styled their Homage pieces.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment