April 7, 2016

Hello Sunshine // Stella & Dot Summer Collection

There's nothing better than a Stella & Dot new collection!
A few weeks back, I talked about why I became a Stella & Dot stylist.
It all started with the product, so today I'm sharing with you a few of my favorites from the new collection.

I ordered my samples yesterday and I'm so excited to share our newest items with my hostess this month. A lot of you have emailed me about S&D -- questions, styling advice, you name it! Please keep them coming. I'd love to connect and help you host an online trunk show. If you're interested, please shoot me an email

Untitled
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Untitled

Untitled
Bag // Sunglasses // Necklace // Bracelet

Untitled
Navy Tunic // White & Blue Tunic
Untitled
Bag //  Necklace // Sarong

Untitled

If something catches your eye, my mystery hostess show is still open!
Right now the winner will earn $75 in free product and 2 half off items. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment