April 11, 2016

So Be It

1IMG_2983

1IMG_3002

1IMG_3007

1IMG_2993

1IMG_3011

1IMG_2985

looktab_dark
TopLimited • Vest: TJMaxx • Jeans:  Madewell Neckace: S&D  Bag: S&D • Shoes: Franco Sarto

I took photos of {and then wore} this outfit last weekend before it got cold again here in Ohio. And by cold, I mean temperatures in the 30s and snow. So before you go cursing my open-toed shoes, it actually felt like Spring last. Now it feels like I want to curl under blankets and hibernate but that's not the point...  

What is the point? I've been trying to figure that out for 5 or so years now. But the point today is how I've been gravitating towards army green A LOT lately. Vests, cargo jackets, ankle pants, cardigans ---- you get my the idea. It fits perfectly with my neutral loving color palette of late. I'm all for wearing what makes you happy, so for it that means a lot of army green then so be it. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment