September 26, 2016

Back Again

26 & Counting Plaid3

26 & Counting Plaid1

26 & Counting Plaid2

26 & Counting Plaid6

26 & Counting Plaid4

looktab_dark
Top: Anthropologie • Jeans: J Brand  • NecklaceS&D Purse: Covet  Shoes: Toms

So it's been a little while. Again. If you follow me on instagram, you know I moved back in July. And well if you don't follow me SURPRISE! I'm now a Chicago resident.

Between moving, starting a new role at work {hence the move}, and traveling there hasn't been a whole lot time for the blog. In fact when I was preparing for the move, I wasn't sure if I was going to keep blogging. But what do you know...after a few months away, I miss it. I miss you. So I'm back!

Despite my best efforts to start dressing for fall, the weather here in Chicago hasn't been too cooperative. But the great thing about this plaid top is that it has that fall feel with a breeziness that works when it's still feeling more like summer. Yep it was 80 degrees here today. But on the bright side I hear the 60s are on the horizon. Cross your fingers because I have a lot of fall clothes that are ready to be worn. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment