February 18, 2010

Hello my name is Indigo...

Just another reason why I love NYMag .... The Vulture writers picked up on the same Cliffs of Insanity motif from the cave scene in the most recent episode of LOST [The Substitute]. I mean I could even go as far to make a Dread Pirate Roberts/Jacob theory about searching for a replacement. And didn't Sawyer kill Locke's dad - kinda like the 6 fingered murdered killed Indigo's?

Are you picking up yet on my love for LOST and The Princess Bride? Yeah, I know what you're thinking, I'll shut up now.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I think Sawyer killed Anthony Cooper with very different intentions from Count Rugen's intentions with Inigo's father. But the replacement theory is interesting. Gosh I miss Lost, though I'm glad to find someone else who loves Lost and The Princess Bride!!

    ReplyDelete