November 16, 2010

The Return of Color

10/30 [11/15/10]
{Dress, Necklace & Tights: Express, Cardigan: Nordstroms, Boots: Steve Madden}


10/30 [11/15/10]


Today marks the return of color to my daily outfits. That is until the clock strikes midnight on Saturday and my fairy godmother returns me to the world of monochromatic. If anything, my seasonal job has given me a loose 30 for 30 schedule. This is not be confused with my Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule. Or my Tuesday/Thursday schedule. Or that pesky 10k workout schedule and of course its supplemental shower schedule.

Hi, my name is Liz and I’m obsessed with schedules. Whew, glad we got that out of the way.

Side note, I think if Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum had a love child, this outfit would be the result. Yes, that is my 2nd clue reference in less than a week. You’re welcome.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. BHAHA! That made me laugh right out loud! Lovechild... hehehe

    Such a perfect lil remix. I really like your booties :) Such a great design.

    I've noticed you always have the most wonderful necklaces - there' so much detail in them! Look forward to your remixes everyday. Have a great colourful one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clue, you are my favorite boardgame! Have you seen the movie with Tim Curry? I re-watched the other week just after Rocky Horror to have a bit of a Tim Curry-athon. I love this mix of plum and mustard. My undergrad was purple and gold and I hated that, but here the colors are muted enough to really blend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i love the purple, mustard, and the cognac color mix! great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love your clue references. This outfit it really cute. You pull of the colonel mustard and mrs. plum very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute cardigan! I also agree with Tanya that you have the best necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple and mustard mix, and these fabulous booties! This works so well on you, and you've accessorized it beautifully! Good luck with the rest of your remixes!

    ReplyDelete