November 18, 2010

Today's installment of "Hi, my name is Liz and I am obsessed with..."

12/30 [11/17/10]
{Top: Martin & Osa, Cardigan & Belt: Anthro, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Bandolino}


12/30 [11/17/10]



Last night I re-read my 30 for 30 entries to see if I could conjure up inspiration for the rest of the week. Discoveries included my tendency to religiously alternate between pants/dresses/skirts, as well as my uncanny ability to blabber on about my OCD personality {which I’m sure you all looooove}.

Let’s refresh…there was my confession of being an outfit repeater, my obsession with to-do lists and schedules, and of course my tendency to buy clothes in the same color scheme.

So for today's installment of "Hi, my name is Liz and I am obsessed with..." I bring you my obsession with multiples because today I'm wearing 2 pieces that I own in other colors.

9 [7/16/10]24 [8/5/10]
*Anthro cardi in red & Martin & Osa cardi in brown


Friends, this is merely a glimpse. This does not include my 5 J. Crew boyfriend tees, my 2 Banana Republic wrap dresses, or even the set of cow neck sweaters that made it in to this very 30 for 30 challenge.

On the bright side, I did find some inspiration! Stay tuned.

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I really love your hair today! This cardi is cute. I would love to have that hanging in my closet! I have so many plan cardis, not enough with patterns :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn cute i love it! Love that outfit. I don't know how i found your blog, but I've followed it right that minute. I though i'd pop in and say i love it!! Take care :) Oh yeah i just remembered where i found it, through Kendi's 30 for 30 list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fabulous! (As always, but I especially love the soft curves you've got going today) And what a pretty cardigan. You have the best necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty. and that cardi looks almost vingage-ish. love the floral. and don't let me get started on multiples... i'm so bad. but if it works, it works! stack up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious of this cardigan. Your hair is really cute today. My hair is too thick to hold curl longer than an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on this cardigan! I tend to stock up on the clothes like that too, for a while I was obsessed with v neck t-shirts and I probably owned at least 20 different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those printed cardigans are a terrific way to spice up your outfit- I wish I had one with such a lovely print! Your hair looks so pretty with that bit of wave to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read that Victoria Beckham style book and she instructed her readers to always purchase multiples of anything that works. I once bought 7 cardigans in different colors when Target had them on sale and I wear each and every one all the time. Not a single regret for spending too much on sweaters. So I think it's genius that you purchase multiples. When you find something that works, stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah your hair is just gorgeous. I envy it every time you post, but today it looks seriously amazing. And I love this look - the long shimmery necklace is the perfect touch with that floral cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have beautiful hair! I really like the way you styled it in this post.

    Keep up the great remixing!

    ReplyDelete