December 13, 2010

Well This is a First


30/30 [12/13/10]
{Dress & Necklace: H&M, Top: LOFT, Cardigan: Martin & Osa, Belt: Anthro, Boots: Target}


30/30 [12/13/10]


I find it rather amusing that today {day 30 no less} is the first day that I’m actually blogging an outfit while actually wearing said outfit. To all of you who were able to take, edit, blog and post pictures in the same day, my {imaginary} hat’s off to you. But nonetheless here I am, finally wearing a dress as a skirt {go me}, all the while being able to write about it in real {blog} time {go me x2}. Speaking of wearing a dress as a skirt, did I fool you? Did you notice? No? I can’t put anything past you guys, can I?


Speaking of this dress, I picked it {actually it picked me remember?} for 2 reasons: 1) for its potential remix pool of colors and 2) for the possibility of wearing it as a skirt. I’m really glad this whole dress as a skirt thing worked because I waited until the last day {and literally the last option} to give it a try. I like to think the higher aboves off in remix heaven were looking down on me today. So thanks to those folks {whoever you are}, I owe you.

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. umm... loving your dress as a skirt! you pulled it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A same day turnaround is pretty hard to pull off, so I'm already impressed! I think this dress works really well as a skirt, it's such a great pattern and I love the colors. Your lipcolor is such a pretty pop of color too! Very cute, head to toe!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I didn't even recognize it was a dress! I love it as a skirt, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your final outfit is perfection! I love this dress, and turning it into a skirt was a great idea. This might be my favorite outfit of yours so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this outfit. Big ups to remix heaven for looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress as a skirt look; you definitely pulled it off! And I absolutely love all the colors in that dress; I definitely see the remix potential. Also congrats on finishing up the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the challenge! I love this look - the vibrant colors in the dress-as-skirt are just gorgeous with the neutrals, and I love those oversized glass beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing the 30 for 30! I've really enjoyed following your remix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cannot for the life of me figure out how you made it a skirt...i'm special. did you just wear the shirt over and hide the bottom of it with the belt? help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I just put the shirt on over the dress {I folded it under a bit too to make it shorter} and then just added the belt. The cardigan was necessary too...it was too obvious and slightly bulky without.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit. You did a great job wearing the dress as a skirt; it's not easy to pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such adorable style! Good job on the 30 for 30! I am thinking about trying it but it'll probably be after the holidays! Love the blog you are too cute!
    -Katie

    www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete