February 7, 2012

Hotel California

2/6/12 3
{Top: Loft, Cardigan: J Crew, Pants, Necklace & Belt: Limited, Shoes: Alfani}

2/6/12 4

2/6/12 2

2/6/12 1

By the time you read this I'll be flying somewhere over the Kansas and hopefully catching up on school work. Technically my time in California has been for work, but I've had a bit more free time than I'm used to. I suppose that's hotel living for you. Rather than reading the two textbooks I lugged with me, I found myself standing in a bookstore while bored in the San Francisco airport and convinced myself The Hunger Games would be more enjoyable than marginal revenue.

Not only have I found my newest obsession {Katniss Everdeen, not isoquant curves}, I think I may have prematurely decided on my Halloween costume for next year.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment