May 3, 2012

Better Off Red

11IMG_3730

looktab_dark

BlazerLimitedTop: Gap • Skirt: Jason Wu for Target • Necklace: Express • Shoes: Me Too

11IMG_3690

11IMG_3727

11IMG_3688
Most of the time I don't have a plan when I go shopping {which is a bit weird considering I usually have a plan for everything!}. But if a shirt speaks to me, I buy it. Or if a skirt waves hello, I buy it. That’s not to say I buy everything, but for me shopping is bit more of an art than a science.

There are a few things I do try to plan for when I’m shopping. The color red is one of those things. Earlier in the year, I decided I needed a bit more red in my life. Not orange or pink {although I love and still buy both}, but red. So when I saw this blazer on the Limited’s website I knew I had to try it. With an additional 50% promotion I figured what better time than now!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment