May 9, 2012

Freak Out

5/3/12 1

looktab_dark
Top & Pants: Ann TaylorBracelet: H&M • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Alfani

5/3/12 4

5/3/12 3

5/3/12 2

Ah yes, blue pants again! Truth be told, I actually wore this outfit last week {not that there is anything wrong with wearing the same pants 2 days in a row}, but now you know.

Enough about pants, what about this top? Honestly, it was a bit of a life saver during a recent "I absolutely have nothing to wear" freak out. Obviously, I do have plenty of things to wear but I was panicked and when I'm panicked I shop. Of course this all happened around 8:30pm. So I ran out of my apartment, sped off to the mall and gave myself 20 minutes to find something decent. In my rushed state I did a lot of flaying around and whining, but in the end I found this top. Definitely better than decent. Not only is it cute, but it's soft like pajamas.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I lovr this color combination! Too cute!

    Michelle W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant to say love! :)


    Michelle W.

    ReplyDelete