May 1, 2012

Hoarding

4/30/12 1

looktab_dark

Dress: F21 • CardiganLOFTScarfJ Crew • Shoes: Alfani

1IMG_3572

4/30/12 34/30/12 4

4/30/12 2

I have a tendency to buy pretty dresses for events or special occasions and then let them hang in my closet like trophies. I have so many dresses that I may have converted my coat closet to a dress closet. And if you think cupboards are place for dishes, think again. It's where I store out of season dresses.

Basically, I am hoarder of dresses. But rather than let this dress collect dust, I opted to give it a go for the office. It's a bit on the short side, so I added a cardigan and a scarf for balance. Altough the day I strived for balance, Cincinnati weather threw me for a loop. Typical. Normally I wouldn't complain about the weather going from 40 to 80 degrees, but I was bit over dressed for the rising temperature. Note to self, it’s May Liz you don’t need a cardigan AND a scarf.


{yes that’s me talking to myself}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment