May 10, 2012

Magic Pants

5/10/12 5

looktab_dark

Top, Blazer & Jewelry: Limited • Pants: c/o Lisette L {style 801} • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Alfani

7171544710_39ffdbed51_o

5/10/12 5

7171543562_f4e47f7d53_o

5/10/12 4

It’s fair to say I’m a convert to the colored pants trend, but it wasn’t without some trials and tribulations. Not only was finding a pair in my size difficult, but a lot of what I found in different stores were too thin or just plain unflattering for someone with curves. And then as if almost by magic/destiny/younameit, I was contacted by the people at Lisette L to try their “flaterie” fit pant. Not to get all technical on you, but these pants are made with a special blend of stretch fabrics that help hold you in while still being comfortable. Or you can just call it magic. That's what I'm going with.

It amost sounds too good to be true, right? To be honest, I was a bit skeptical. But once the pants arrived, my hesitations disappeared. If you're interested in checking out Lisette L you can go to their webpage or check them out on Facebook or Twitter.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment