July 9, 2012

Skewed

7/3/12 1

looktab_dark
Top: Tulle c/o StitchfixSkirt: LOFT • NecklaceStella & Dot • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Me Too

7/3/12 2

7/3/12 3

After all of that 4th of July celebrating, I spent my weekend doing nothing. Nothing but watching endless hours of Dawson's Creek on Netflix. And the time I did actually get up from the couch it was to see Magic Mike again.

Okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit. But honestly, the majority of my weekend was spent in doors, surrounded by fans and indulging in DC. Speaking of my newest netflix obsession, I think my love for JVDB {that's short for James Van Der Beek y'all} in the B in Apartment 23 has totally skewed my stance on the whole Dawson vs. Pacey discussion. Never thought that would happen. Consider my 15 year old self's mind blown.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment