November 6, 2012

All American

1IMG_2005

looktab_dark
Shirt: J Crew Blazer: Gap • Pants: Limited • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Madewell

1IMG_2000

1IMG_2006 

At this point in the day I'm sure you've seen and heard a good bit about the election. No opinions here {that's for my twitter account and instagram}, but as this is a style blog I couldn't let the day go without my version of an election appropriate outfit. I'm not sure chambray was completely appropriate for the office, but seeing as denim is an American staple I couldn't pass it up {it doesn't hurt that my boss was out of the office today too}! A little pop of red with my shoes and my version of an all american neutral, animal print, and I was set.

Happy Election Day!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look. I've worn a chambray shirt in the work place before. I did exactly what you did and paired with a black blazer to off-set the fact that it's "jeans."

    I guess great minds think alike, right?

    -MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete