February 13, 2013

A Page From Pinterest

1IMG_2819 copy

looktab_dark
Top: H&M • Pants: Ann Taylor • Vest: Old Navy • Necklace: LOFT • Shoes: Madewell
1IMG_2821
1IMG_2824

1IMG_2845
1IMG_2851
 After a morning of trying on outfits and then quickly discarding them into a messy pile on my closet floor, I did what any 20 something girl would do -- I turned to pinterest. Not only did I come up with an outfit, but I also saved myself from running late {which is unfortunately happening more and more lately} to work. I didn't copy the pin exactly, but I had enough of the elements to create something similar. Definitely a win considering the amount of outfits that were now in piles on my floor. So thanks pinterest for getting me to work on time and for keeping my mess to a slightly more manageable level.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment