March 7, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Attire

St.-Patricks-Day
{Clockwise}
Gap Jeans // LOFT Sweater // Gap Belt // Longchamp Bag // JCrew Top // Shoes 

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays! That's partly because for the last 2 years it has coincided with spring break from my graduate program --  but it's more so for an annual trip to Chicago. One of my best friends started the tradition of trekking to Chicago when we were in college and different friends have been added to the mix along the way.

Each year I frantically find myself searching for the "right" green outfit for the weekend {must be equal amounts comfortable and cute} so this year I thought I'd get a head start. Sure I may have ordered a large quantity of green items but it's better to prepared than sorry, right?
ps, lots of those green items will be returned -- I'm not that frivolous


Do you have any special St. Patrick's Day Plans?
If so, share your outfit ideas in the comments!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment