January 15, 2014

Flurries

1/15/14 1

1/15/14 4

1/15/14 6

1/15/14 2

1/15/14 3

looktab_dark
Top: Banana Republic • Blazer: H&M• Pants: Ann Taylor • Scarf: Madewell • Shoes: JCrew Factory

Between bad weather, the snooze fest that have been the past few mornings {okay 2 weeks}, and a  couple of not so mentionable outfits I made certain to carve out some time for photos today during my lunch break.
Turns out it was also snowing.... 

Not to mention I left my remote in my car and I forgot to take my work badge off. But I suppose that's what I get for trying to rush things. I need to remember that it's okay to slow down. Sometimes I get so caught up on what's about to happen or the next item on my to-do list that I don't appreciate what's happening right in front of me. So here's to slowing down a bit and not feel guilty if I don't get to everything thing on my list.

And if I'm looking on the bright side, the snow is kind of a nice effect don't you think?


MIX MATCH


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment