October 20, 2014

Sweater Weather

1IMG_2578

1IMG_2531

1IMG_2558

1IMG_2539

1IMG_2562

looktab_dark
Sweater: Evereve • JeansMadewell • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban • Shoes: Halogen 

Yeah I was bound to use that as a blog post title sooner or later. Turns out it was sooner. But yep, it's sweater weather and I'm loving it. It's basically appropriate to wear clothes and scarves that double as blankets. If I can get away with this much comfort and still look the least bit stylish I'm sold.

Which boils down to the fact that this sweater is going to see a lot of attention this fall/winter. I love the asymmetrical cut and slouchy fit. And if I am feeling extra daring I can expose a shoulder. Daring, I know! But yeah this blanket sweater and I will be good friends this next few months.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment