November 24, 2014

Anthropologie Holiday Fashion Show // Kenwood Mall

Last week I participated in the Anthropologie Holiday Fashion Show at Kenwood Mall {I still can't believe that actually happened!}. If you could see me through the computer screen, I'm still pinching myself. The internet and instagram are truly remarkable things. Thanks to a little hashtag action {#AnthroOpenCall} I was selected to participate in my local store's holiday fashion show.

Prior to the show I worked with one of the lovely stylists {shout out to Stephanie} to find my 3 looks. True to my usual self, I wanted to try on every thing in the store. The photos below are my 3 final looks. I am a bit surprised I ended up with 2 dresses and a skirt, seeing as I am in a total pants phase, but a girl's heart wants what it wants. And apparently my holiday style wants to feel super feminine.

Getting ready for the @anthropologie #holiday fashion show
Look 1 // My Personal Style 
Anthro fashion show 2
Look 2 // Cozy Cream
The last (and my favorite) look from the @anthropologie holiday fashion show #anthroevents
Look 3 // Holiday Ready

Thanks again to the lovely ladies at the Kenwood Mall Anthropologie and the gals from the Paul Mitchell school for my hair and makeup. It was truly a great night! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment