November 11, 2014

Fancy Floral

1IMG_2492

 11IMG_2511

1IMG_2528

1IMG_2490

1IMG_2517

looktab_dark
Top: Madwell • Jacket: Ann Taylor • PantsThe Limited  ShoesJCrew Factory 

I'm a sucker for floral silky tops. I know it, my friends now it, I'm sure you do too :)
Finding flattering tops can be a bit difficult for me {i.e. button down tops are my nemesis}, so when something works I just go with it. Hence the collection of silky tops in my closet. I really loved the little feminine details of this top. Obviously the print, but the ruffles and seams were just too fun and flirty to pass up. 

I've already sported this to Keeneland, work, and a happy hour. Nothing like snagging a new top that feels right at home with the rest of your closet. And this gem certainly does! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment