November 25, 2014

My Favorite Sweater

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater2

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater4

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater6

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater1

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater5

Madwell Turtleneck Sweater3

looktab_dark
Sweater: Madewell • JeansMadewell • NecklaceAnthropologie Boots: Steve Madden 

Welp, Madwell has done it again {and if you're keeping score at home that's again, again again, again}. This weekend I was invited to a little Black Friday preview event at my local Madewell store and I walked away with this outfit. Which, coincidentally, was the exact outfit one of the shop girls was wearing. 

I had been eyeing these jeans for a while {I cannot say enough good things about Madewell's denim FYI} so with an extra 25% I was happy to finally bring this pair home with me. And well this sweater, how can you not love a cozy turtleneck number? I foresee this sweater being on repeat all of Thanksgiving weekend. Stylish and loose enough to successfully hide all the second helpings I'll be enjoying. Sounds perfect to me!  

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment