October 13, 2015

Spotted

1IMG_0242

1IMG_0148

1IMG_0254

1IMG_0183

1IMG_0237

1IMG_0325

looktab_dark
Top: Ann Taylor • Pants: The Limited  NecklaceStella & Dot • Shoes: JCrew Factory

The thing about taking photos on your lunch break is that the sun can be a problem. Normally, I'm all for sunshine don't get me wrong. But man was the sun an issue this day! So please excuse the sunlight spots and streaks in these photos. But can we talk about how amazing this top is? I scooped it up during a 40% off sale {I was actually helping my sister shop, but couldn't resist} and I'm obsessed with the feminine detail. I'm loving the modern take on the polka dot and don't even get me started on the neck tie accent. I'm sure you'll be seeing this gem on the regular rotation moving forward.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment