November 9, 2015

Cheetah Print Your Heart Out

1IMG_0142

1IMG_0059

1IMG_0061

1IMG_0171

1IMG_0153

1IMG_0135

1IMG_0151

looktab_dark
TopBanana Republic • Blazer: Gap • Pants: Old Navy • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban• NecklaceStella Dot

Okay, so these pants are actually leopard print {right?}, but "leopard print your heart out" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

I hadn't been to Old Navy in a while and was pleasantly surprised to find these pants {and a few other goodies} on a recent trip. True to form the price point for these pants was, well, on point. I have hard time spending more money for an item that will likely only come out a few times a year. So since I don't plan on donning my cat pants weekly, the $25 price tag made me feel better about taking these puppies kitties {see what I did there} home with me.

I couldn't resist adding my favorite mixed metal necklace either. I usually wear this necklace in the shorter version {seen here}, but thought I'd walk on the wild side and change things up. Enough cat puns for one day? Until next time. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment