November 4, 2015

Complimentary

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 7

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 1

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 3

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 4

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 5

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 2

Anthropologie Army Green Vest 6

looktab_dark
TopBanana Republic • VestAnthropologie  Pants: The Limited • NecklaceStella & Dot 

I'll be the first to tell you I am not a morning person. I hit snooze like it's my J-O-B. I need caffeine before speaking to anyone. PJs are essentially my best friend. I could go on and ON. But this morning, time was on my side.  I got up, had my coffee, and as soon as I noticed this glow-y sunlight I knew I need to snap outfit photos.  And what do you know, the park flowers were a pretty good complimentary color with my new green vest. Stars are colliding folks. Pretty sure this outfit and backdrop were meant for each other.

Now let's see if I can repeat this feat tomorrow...


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment