November 23, 2015

"If I Wear It, I Will Blog It"

1IMG_0562

1IMG_0580

1IMG_0574

1IMG_0578

looktab_dark

Sweater: Ann Taylor • TopKit + Ace • Jeans: J Brand • Necklace: Stella & Dot • Boots: Sam Edelman

This might not be the most stylish sweater, but let me just tell you it sure is one of the most comfortable!

I picked this cardigan up 2 years ago when I won a local Ann Taylor contest. I loved the marbled grey color and long drapey style, but it's not the most blog friendly piece. The neckline can look a little messy in photos, the texture is more impressive in person, you get the idea...

But here's the thing, I love this sweater and I wear it quite a bit {mostly on my couch relaxing} so it's going on the blog. While I don't adhere 100% to the "if I wear it, I will blog it" mantra, I am today.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment