December 9, 2015

Under Statement

1IMG_1192

1IMG_1194

1IMG_1186

1IMG_1190

1IMG_1197

1IMG_1193

1IMG_1198

looktab_dark

Top: Anthropologie • Cardigan: J.Crew Vest: Ann Taylor • Pants: The Limited • Boots: Ann Taylor

You could say I subscribe to a uniform mentality. Skinny pants and flowly tops are my go-to all year around. I throw in a dress or skirt here and there, but ankle pants are my jam. 

In the winter, I keep the same elements and just start adding layers. Today is a perfect example of my winter uniform. I've gotten away from wearing cardigans the last few years, but I needed the extra layer on this frosty morning. And with a sleek black vest overtop, it pulls the whole look together and feels more interesting. And like that, I've just found the winter take on my go-to outfit. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment